Friday, August 19, 2016

Idaho: Day 5

Monday morning, we drove to Marsing to see my Aunt Helen and Uncle Roger. We stopped by Stone Lumber to visit with my Uncle Monte and Uncle Jeff. The kids had lots of questions about the store and various products that were sold there. Uncle Jeff was kind to answer their questions and helped me herd them back into the car. They love their Stone Lumber paper tablet souvenir. In Marsing, Helen and Roger took us out on the 4-wheelers to see the horses and some of the surrounding orchards. Peaches were on and ready to be picked. Some of us had a hard time waiting until we were back at the house before sinking our teeth into this deliciousness. I was sad that we didn't have more time with them, but grateful for any amount of time to see them!


















That afternoon, the Nielson crew was heading to float the Boise River. Considering that it would be right during nap time and Myles is an active kiddo, I offered to stay home with the littlest ones. I was happy to have a mellow afternoon and take a turn with the babies. I was grateful for awesome in-laws that included and watched over Luke and Emma so they could still go with their cousins. AND send me awesome pics (thanks Nicol!).



 










Meanwhile, back at the house...




We love our family.




No comments:

Post a Comment