Sunday, August 21, 2016

End of Summer Water Party

Cramers hosted their annual end of Summer water party. We always look forward to this! It even made the kids' summer bucket list. There was lots to do: water slide, water balloon toss (and fight), kiddie pools, water guns with targets, sprinklers, big bubbles, trampoline, etc. No one was bored! Elizabeth supplied popsicles for the kids and diet cokes with limes for the moms. She also was the photographer that shared all of her pics, thank you!




































At the end of the party, I went to find Emma and a friend. Well, I found that I was locked out of the house instead! Emma locked all of the doors so she and a friend could "stay safe" from the boys that were chasing them. One problem: Emma wouldn't unlock the doors! Luckily, my friend has amazing breaking and entering skills that involve a credit card and we were in in no time. I opened Emma's bedroom door, she turned around and exclaimed with a great deal of dismay, "Mom!! How did you get in here?!?" Ooooh, this mama's blood was a boilin'. Luckily for her, there were witnesses. We've since discussed why we never lock the doors like that…hopefully it sunk in. Oy vey, at least I have a new trick in my back pocket with a credit card and a locked door.

No comments:

Post a Comment