I made a super quick trip to Brigham City to support my niece, Mikelle, as she went through the temple for her first time. It was neat being with so much of my family in the temple. I was only missing one sibling who I guess had a decent excuse of living in Kentucky. These quick, but meaningful, trips to Utah made me so grateful for families. It also made me happy for Mikelle's decision to serve a Full-Time mission. She was assigned to serve in the Arizona Gilbert Mission and has already been out over a month now. I look forward to reading her and Chandler's weekly emails. It's also been an easy FHE activity and spurs other questions from our kids--some of those questions are pretty comical.

Little photo shoot for Dave and Gwen. :)
Oh, and I managed to bring back half a suitcase of peaches with help from Dan's peach picking and packing skills. I guess peaches look just like bombs when going through the airport scanner...who knew?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment