Monday, November 26, 2018

Boise: Day 1-2

For Fall Break, the kids and I decided to skip town and visit Grandma and Grandpa Nielson in Boise. The kids were very excited to travel on an airplane. It is SO much easier to travel now with these kids! I wasn't worried at all about traveling solo with them through the airport and on the plane. Luke was even trying to sit several rows away from us on the airplane! I didn't think that was suppose to start until he was a teenager. It felt like a quick flight and I may have even fallen asleep for a little bit. We got in late and went straight to bed.














This was a pleasant surprise--my favorite bread!


We beat grandpa getting into Boise by a few hours. He was driving late to get home from his river trip. He was up early though the next day and ready to play with his grandkids. The kids also played with cousins and Grandpa got out the 4-wheeler and let the kids have turns. Luke thought he was hot stuff when Grandpa let him drive.













Molly*Emma*Gracie*Grandpa

Myles*Grandpa*Logan*Luke









No comments:

Post a Comment