Day 1: Myles and I picked them up at the airport and then headed to school where we took Emma and Luke out early. We grabbed a treat at Maverick and then headed home for just a little bit before leaving to dinner at Crave followed by a Rockies Game. Emma and Myles stayed with some friends as I didn't think their attention span was ready for a full 9-inning MLB game. I'm not sure Bryan's attention span was either. :) As we were heading out the door, I rolled my ankle going down the garage steps. We wrapped it as tight as we could, grabbed some frozen peas and maybe a pain killer because the show must go on!
Day 2: We tried out the Epic SkyTrek that is only 10 minutes from our home. A few coupons from a parade combined with family in town was the perfect combo of motivation for us to try it out. I opted to stay grounded given my current ankle situation, but it was fun helping Emma and Myles and watching the others test out their muscles and problem solving skills. We grabbed a quick lunch and then headed for Luke's soccer game. After the game, we stopped for donuts on our way to the airport to drop off Dave and Andrew. We loved that they came and are hoping to recruit them again (and any other family members...hint, hint).













No comments:
Post a Comment