Saturday, November 10, 2018

Pueblo Demolition Derby

We invited the Anderson family to join us for the Colorado State Fair demolition derby in Pueblo over Labor Day Weekend. The people watching was unlike any demo derby I have ever been to. It was the most "eclectic" group of people I have seen. Bryan summed it up well when he said, "You know, I feel a little over dressed in my t-shirt and shorts." :) We purchased the tickets last minute and ended up on the front row. It was exciting having dirt clumps flying towards us and various engine fuel showering us. There will be a next time, and then we will make sure to purchase our tickets a little more in advance. We cashed in some of my Hilton points from work and stayed the night in Pueblo. It was such a nice, culture-filled trip. :)


















































No comments:

Post a Comment