The rest of our trip was packed with constant fun: caught a movie, popped into Greg and Tiff’s new book warehouse where the kids picked out some new books, visited Helen and Roger and they completely spoiled the kids (two different restaurants for lunch, dessert and constantly accommodating). It can feel a "little bit" crazy with kids at restaurants, but this time was exceptional. I don’t even remember how many drinks tipped over or the amount of food that dropped on the ground. It was still wonderful to see Helen and Roger and I was relieved that they could laugh about the circus and roll with it. Myles was a little out of sorts some of the trip and was ready to go home-he is such a daddy’s boy that I wonder if he missed his dad even with all of the fun.
We were all starting to run on fumes.
Heading home.
It was a great visit with family.
No comments:
Post a Comment