Bryan and I took our turn for the overnight get-a-way and left the kids to play with Cramers. We drove up to Rocky Mountain National Park and hiked to Sky Pond. It was rainy off and on, but only a true downpour once we set up camp and were safe inside our tent--we lucked out with the weather! Our friends, Doug and Shauna, were able to join us last minute. We hiked from our camp spot of Andrew's Creek up to Sky Pond. A storm moved in while we were at the lake and we managed to find some cover before the hail started. It was quick and blew over, but with it getting dark and slippery rocks going back down we decided to head for camp. I love being in the mountains. I love it even more when I get to be there with Bryan--he's got this outdoor thing and taking care of me down pretty good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment