Monday, September 26, 2011

STATS

Luke's stats at one year.

Height:  31.75 inches....94 %tile
Head:    48.7 cm............96 %tile
Weight: 24 lbs 6 oz.......72 %tile

I was asking Luke's doctor questions about what was considered normal ages for walking and talking, etc. He replied, "The first two years of a child's life we try to get him to walk and talk, the rest of his life we try to get him to sit down and be quiet...R.e.l.a.x." I really like this Pediatrician, especially since I was born a worrier.   :)

1 comment:

  1. Luke seems to be right on track. The video of him walking is so cute! I'm a worrier too, maybe I need your pediatrician. :) Sometimes babies don't do certain things until they want to and there's not much you can do about it. At least that's what I tell myself. Much to my dismay, my girls don't even hold their bottle yet. We keep trying, but those little hands do not want to stay on that bottle! Try not to compare baby to baby, or worry if people ask "Does he do this yet?" Just sit back and enjoy, he'll be grown up before you know it! At least, that's what I'm trying to do. :)

    ReplyDelete