Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Signs of Autumn

I love the smell of pumpkin spice in the Fall. (Walmart for $5, not too shabby)

I love setting out the Fall home decor.


 This morning there is even a nip in the air, leaves are slowly starting to change colors... and Bryan is doing what he loves most about the Fall. He is on the hunt!!! 


Well, Bryan was actually up at 5 am and went bow hunting for an elk, but no such luck. (Darn it). Since the lighting was not optimal that early in the morning I decided to stay in bed and take a picture when he came home, purely for lighting reasons only. He was kind enough to demonstrate his "Crouching Predator, Hidden Bryan" stance.


Autumn is officially here for us (even though the calendar proclaims two more days).

1 comment:

  1. oh... i think our husbands have a lot in common. love the pics of bryan

    ReplyDelete