The next day was our Lagoon Day! The kids were so pumped. Emma and Luke kept telling Myles all of the wonderful things about Lagoon and prepped him on how to ride the "roller toasters." Bryan and I were drugged up on ibuprofen and I took an extra dramamine to prepare ourselves for all of the fun! It was a hot day, but thankfully most of the lines were in the shade and seemed to be moving fairly quickly. I stayed with the younger kids and Bryan went with the older crowd since he can tolerate way more than I can! We caught the water park for about 1.5 hours before it closed and I loved doing it this way. Luke and I went down water slide after slide with zero lines. It was a little cooler, but running the stairs to the top helped to keep us warm. We're positive Emma will be tall enough next time to do more of the water park.
This last picture of Myles sums up how one might feel after a day at Lagoon. "It's what fun is!"
No comments:
Post a Comment