Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Nielson Reunion Day 5

This was our final day at the reunion, as we had to make it back to Colorado for a quick turn around for an outdoor adventure trip with the YW in our ward. The last day was an absolute blast. Greg rented a boat that we pulled the kids around on the tube. I was glad we waited until the last day to do this. Otherwise, I don't know if the kids would have spent near the amount of hours together on the paddle boards and rafts as they did. It really was perfect timing. I love being on the water, especially with our family.




















It's always fun to be the kid.





The whole crew that made it to the Nielson reunion! We were missing a few, but glad to get together with family. We'll work on having at least a shirt on our kids for the next family photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment