We decided to try a hike in Snow Canyon. It was little effort for great results-my kind of hiking! :)
We also went back to a hike that we did last time we were in St. George together (5 years ago), Red Cliffs. It is an easy and fun one for the kids. Following this hike, we went to Nielson's Frozen Custard, yum! Gotta hit up all the Utah local stops when we can.
Classy lunch stop.
We swam at the pool where we were staying, but the kids were mostly content to hang around the home and play. The little kids stayed close to home and played games or outside in the yard. Talon and Luke were constantly outside playing in the red dirt, throwing rocks, finding sticks, chopping down a cactus and so on. In a world that is constantly surrounded with screens, it was refreshing to watch these two boys enjoy being outside for so long and coming up with their own fun.
This picture makes me laugh: real life.
My cousin, Jess came over one night with her husband and daughter, but we didn't get enough time together! So, while I was working, she came and picked me up on my dinner break. I loved our visit and still wished I had more time with her! Love this girl and I always feel better after chatting (or crying) with her!












No comments:
Post a Comment