Friday, May 18, 2018

General Conference and Easter Weekend

It is quite the weekend when General Conference and Easter fall on the same day!  There were some big announcements made this General Conference that caused quite the buzz amongst us Mormons! I love being a member of the LDS church whose foundation never changes because it is built upon prophets and apostles with Jesus Christ being the chief corner stone, but revelation is occurs and we have a living prophet who acts upon those promptings. I challenged the young women to write down a question and to pray for an answer to that question as they listened to General Conference; I did the same. I felt that the answer to my question was answered a few times-such a testimony builder to know that each of us are capable of receiving our own personal revelation. I will never forget how I felt when the choir sang, "He is Risen" on Easter Sunday. I don't usually use the blog as a medium to bear my testimony, but I was so moved when I heard that hymn-I know that Jesus Christ lives and the incredible promises that brings for each of us.






Fancy Easter Dinner with the Cramers.


My contribution to the dinner and some dessert. These rolls are heaven and quite easy to make.





The after party.

No comments:

Post a Comment