Christina and I have been friends since elementary school. We are definitely two different people and have not always seen eye to eye, and still don't on some things, but we are always a friend first to each other. I was thrilled for her to find happiness with Malone. Her wedding was wonderful and I can honestly say I think this is the happiest I have ever seen here. Love this friend who has become an incredibly strong and fierce woman and mom. She is an example to me of hard work and perseverance. I hope nothing but the best for her!
Friday, May 18, 2018
Christina's Wedding
I drove back to Salt Lake City with Steve from Goblin Valley to catch a friend's wedding, while Bryan headed home with the kids. It was nice to have a bonus day with my mom. We filled it with shopping, chatting and yummy food. I have not had a day like that with my mom since, well, I cannot say...years and years!! Love this woman who is my constant supporter, therapist, best friend and just happens to also be my mom.
Christina and I have been friends since elementary school. We are definitely two different people and have not always seen eye to eye, and still don't on some things, but we are always a friend first to each other. I was thrilled for her to find happiness with Malone. Her wedding was wonderful and I can honestly say I think this is the happiest I have ever seen here. Love this friend who has become an incredibly strong and fierce woman and mom. She is an example to me of hard work and perseverance. I hope nothing but the best for her!
Christina and I have been friends since elementary school. We are definitely two different people and have not always seen eye to eye, and still don't on some things, but we are always a friend first to each other. I was thrilled for her to find happiness with Malone. Her wedding was wonderful and I can honestly say I think this is the happiest I have ever seen here. Love this friend who has become an incredibly strong and fierce woman and mom. She is an example to me of hard work and perseverance. I hope nothing but the best for her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment