Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Florida: Day 7

As the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. We really enjoyed our time in Florida. Our last day we hung out with McCrackens and packed up. It was a great ending to a great trip.

Amazing how fast they change. Friendships still remain.

"Hmmm…I have to go back to how much snow???"



Neither one of us have sisters and I wonder if that contributes to us being so close. We've been told that we look like sisters. Once, the person asked if we were sisters because "your eyelashes look exactly the same." 

On our way to the airport. 


We rented a minivan. Unfortunately for Bryan, I wasn't converted. I was impressed with Bryan's ability to leave the van's gas tank completely on empty…without one of us needing to push.




Minutes before we checked in for our flight, we found out our flight was delayed. Denver was getting pounded by a snowstorm.  We made our way to a nearby park to kill some time.



It was strange to think about heading back to lots and lots of snow when this was how we spent our evening.




Enjoyed some snuggles on the flight home.



We rolled into Denver after an uneventful flight, waited a ridiculous amount of time for our luggage and collapsed into our beds sometime before 1:00 AM.




Chapter closed.

1 comment:

  1. Love the updates, truly a magical trip. Love this friendship. Y'all really do look alike!

    ReplyDelete