Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Florida: Day 6

We returned to Magic Kingdom for another fun filled-to-the-max day. We felt like we were on cruise control this day. We strolled more through the park and enjoyed our day. The kids really weren't into the characters or shows that much. They were all about the rides. Having Myles with us this day we changed up our game plan a little and tried to take advantage of our fast passes and rider swap. The lines were definitely longer this day, but we just bounced around and avoided the longer wait times.








We told the kids on our last day they could pick out one toy from Disney World. I was a little nervous with what they might pick out. After Pirates of the Caribbean, they both insisted they wanted these pirate swords. Bryan and I were pleasantly surprised given the options that were at their fingertips, literally. Swords for less than $10??? Sold!



Most of the time, the kids were really good about waiting.


Sometimes, the wait got old. :)



In the end, worth it.







Afternoon snack time. Pineapple dole whip deliciousness.







Another fantastic, happy, fun, memory-making, but also exhausting day!
I think we rode in complete silence on our way back to Krista's. It was a lot of stimulation all day at Disney.



This is one of my favorite pics from the trip.





This is one of my favorite memories from the trip. 
Luke wanted to hold my hand, a lot. I loved it.



No comments:

Post a Comment