Each child received their own bowl of candy. This helped to simplify the process as well as minimize the germs.
Friday, January 15, 2016
Graham Cracker Houses
For FHE, we cleaned the church and then invited our friends to join us in making graham crackers houses. We did two shifts, one for the kids and one for the bigger kids. Myles was exhausted from scrubbing the toilets at the church and went to bed early. Next year, he'll give me Emma competition for more candy eaten than actually placed on the house. Our kids look forward to this tradition every year; Bryan and I do too. There was a friendly competition going on amongst the adults until Luke declared my house the winner. There were skeptics that the judge was possibly persuaded with sugary sweets. I claim I'm innocent of such corruption.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment