We postponed Christmas dinner until everyone was feeling a little better. I made New England Boiled Dinner. My Grandma Kotter use to make this recipe. My mom made it (with a few adaptations) when I was growing up. I always looked forward to it, even the smell of the sometimes stinky cabbage! Bryan and the kids share my love for this dinner. I think we're beginning to make a tradition of it on Christmas Day. Thanks to Bryan's mom for the festive tablecloth that completed our dinner.
At first, one might think Myles is smiling lovingly at his father (which, I'm sure is true, too).
Turns out, Myles is also sizing him up…
Getting his hand closer…closer...
...and attack! He has some razor sharp nails on occasion.
Once everyone is safely back to our chairs (and not too close to each other), we enjoyed a nice dinner together.
No comments:
Post a Comment