Weight...32 lbs 5 oz...94th %tile
Height....38 inches.....100th+ %tile
Luke was a big boy from the beginning and has stayed that way! :)
We celebrated Luke's second birthday last Saturday by letting him eat fruit snacks and popsicles for every meal, not take a nap, drink from the gutter, scream "NOOO" as much as he wanted, vacuum the entire house 5 times and play in the middle of the rode with his stroller. What??? He's two, he gets whatever he wants, right?!? The above would have been Luke's perfect day, but then his parents came along. Wah, Wah, Waaaah.
Okay, so maybe that isn't how the day went down, but I think he did enjoy a popsicle, so that part is true. We had a great day celebrating with Luke and started it with lots of balloons! They were a hit with our little man.
We then upgraded to the balance bike.
Hilarious to watch him "walk" his bike. All of the videos that I thought I was taking of Luke and his balance bike turned out to be just pictures. Dang it. Oh well, video to come.
He was somewhat intimidated by the flame, so I helped him blow out the candle this year. However, he did just fine once the fire hazard was removed.
Happy Birthday Luke!
I had to include this picture, simply because I want to remember it. Bryan stayed up late the night before Luke's birthday to help me blow up balloons and make the house look festive. I asked him to twist the streamers and this was the end result...
It still makes me chuckle.


Happy Birthday Luke! If you're little guy is anything like mine (and I'm pretty sure he is), buckle up! It's a busy year :) He sure is a handsome boy and growing up fast!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Luke! Can you believe he's two? Crazy! He is a cutie, and I'm sure he's a great big brother to his adorable little sister. Love you guys! Maybe we can get together again sometime over the holidays?
ReplyDelete