Luke had a blast playing with all of his cousins on the Kotter side of the family. I feel that some of my best friends that I had growing up and still have are my cousins. So many good memories that I can't help but walk down memory lane in my mind when I see my own kids playing with their cousins.
Do you have some yogurt in your refrigerator? Well, before you throw them away, here is an idea.
This activity of stacking yogurt cups entertains all ages, even the adults.
Studious Libby, she is such a cutie! Luke and Libby are less than a month apart, but live over a thousand miles apart so this was their first time meeting each other! Luke was very helpful with enforcing a word he hears often from his mom, "share". He would chase Libby around demanding she "share" her toy, pretty comical to watch.


No comments:
Post a Comment