The last night we were in Utah, we were invited to go boating with some friends up at Mantua Reservoir. This particular reservoir is very picturesque in the setting, but not so much with that actual water. Flash back to THIS (moss, moss, moss!!!). I thought I had sworn off this body of water, but time has a way of healing things...toss me the wakeboard, ski, tube, whatever!
Gorgeous mountains, right?
It might have been a little chilly. Mandi and I "suited up" for the fun.
Love this shot, ha!
6 adults
+
5 kids that were 3-years-old and under
=
A shockingly GREAT time! :)
Luke is still undecided about his boat ride. Bryan was not complaining about the extra cuddle time with our child who never cuddles!
There is a saying about boats that goes something like this, "The best two days of a boat owner's life are the day you bought the boat and the day you sold the boat." I don't believe that second part could possibly be true, but then again, I have never owned a boat. I just know how much I love boating. I LOVE having fun on the water. Thank you for the invite and a fantastic time, it was the icing on the cake for this trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment