We stumbled across this great Pumpkin Patch when were trying to find a petting zoo. This place did have animals, but Luke wasn't too intrigued. They did have quite a few other attractions that Bryan and I enjoyed as much as Luke. The best part was that we practically had this place to ourselves. They opened on Thursday and we went on Friday. Our family had a blast.
A H*U*G*E trampoline.
A pyramid of hay, or is it straw?? I should know this. At any rate, Luke loved playing King of the Pyramid on it.
A pumpkin patch with great pickin's.
The rule in our family for picking your pumpkin: If you can carry it, you can have it...
We've got a winner!
Duck races. This might be one of the attractions where Bryan and I became competitive. Anyone that saw Bryan and me probably rolled their eyes. For the record, I won.
A tunnel swing.
It was really windy, so Emma had to hang out in the stroller the entire time, but she didn't seem to mind.
They also had a hay ride, pony rides and train rides. We did the hay ride, but Luke wasn't too hip on the "rides" so we stuck with all of the other options. One of the biggest hits with our family was the 100 ft long RED NECK slide. We loved it.
And, yes that is the remains of a burlap sack that I'm sitting on. It makes you go even faster according to my red neck hubby. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment