Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Wedding

IT IS OFFICIAL!!! Tom and Staci are officially hitched! I'm so glad that we could make it for their big day.

She was such a gorgeous bride and wore some pretty awesome cowgirl boots. She is the real deal. (Tom actually gave the boots to her while they were dating...ahhh, sweet.). Sorry, no pics of the boots.




Mindi helping me model my slightly off-color sweater.  Staci asked us to wear turquoise...How do you like my green cardigan??? I swear it looked turquoise in the store.





The siblings. I'm still the "baby sister" in their eyes and probably will forever be. :)  I'm one lucky gal to have these 5 outstanding guys as brothers.


Don't you love taking family pictures?!? Okay, maybe not in the moment, but afterwards it is worth it! We pulled off a miracle and were able to take a Kotter family picture (there hasn't been one in at least 4 years). We might have stolen the show with Luke, in all the wrong ways, but the picture was taken! Hopefully photoshop can work another miracle and make our child appear that he is kicking out of excitement and not the 2-year-old attitude! :) 





Things were extra busy around my parents' house preparing for the reception. Everyone chipped in where they were could. I'm sad that I don't have any pictures of the reception, but I was slightly overwhelmed trying to manage Luke and Emma...so the camera remained in the diaper bag. It was a gorgeous evening, despite a "slight breeze".












Congrats Tom and Staci! 

2 comments:

  1. So happy for Tom!!! Hope your trip was great. You are my hero! Way to pull off traveling with a two year old AND a tiny baby :)

    ReplyDelete