Sunday, February 10, 2019

Puerto Vallarta: Day 8

Sadly, our last day arrived and it was time to head home. My final "no-see-ums" bite count was at 108. Those little things are of the devil and miserable. It's now three months later and I still have a few bites lingering. What we thought was motion sickness with Emma the night before turned out to be another round of the pukes. Poor girl! Last time we flew home from Mexico she was sick and it was a repeat this time. Her response to this rotten luck? "Well mom, I guess it's Mexico's way of trying to get me to stay!" --Emma









Snap chat filters are always a hit when trying to kill some time.


I'm grateful that Bryan is so adventurous and a great planner. I love having these experiences with our family and now wonderful memories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment