Sunday, February 10, 2019

Puerto Vallarta: Day 7

Per the boys' request, we did beach time in the morning. Myles LOVED the beach and ocean. I loved watching his genuine happiness with playing in the ocean. The waves were very mild this day and he loved being pulled back and forth with the waves. That smile of his just melts me.




























 Took a break at the pool and kids' club. The person who did the face painting was really good!







 In the afternoon, we tried our luck with deep sea fishing. I popped my dramamine before jumping in the boat and did just fine. There were a few though that were feeling somewhat nauseous. We didn't have too much action, but at the end managed to reel in a fish for all but one of the kids. I was convinced when Bryan was helping Emma reel in her fish that he was going to be "Man Overboard" when he lost his footing, but he caught his balance and proved me wrong. Too bad. :) I think we saw a bunch of Manta Rays. We all "ooh'd and ahhh'd" watching them jump out of the water and belly splash back in.



















1 comment: