Thursday, February 26, 2015

Siblings

Luke and Emma love Myles. As in, they love to tell anyone and everyone about their new baby brother. They never pass up an opportunity to hold him, give him loves or "pet him" as Emma would say. They are quick to find items I need to help Myles and have done well (all things considered) with the neglectful mother that I have become to their needs.



Emma and Luke offering gifts to Myles.


Yep, I have a hard time trusting these helpful hands sometimes. :)



We definitely have our "real" moments. I can't document those as easily because I usually have my hands wrapped around someones arm…or neck (ask Bryan, or rather Luke, about that one--Ha!). However, we have also had plenty of sweet moments that make me think…we might just be doing okay.

2 comments:

  1. I want to come pet him too. Love all these sweet kids. You're an amazing momma and guuurl you're doing great especially getting the blog updated not even 3 weeks later!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come pet him too. Love all these sweet kids. You're an amazing momma and guuurl you're doing great especially getting the blog updated not even 3 weeks later!!

    ReplyDelete