Thursday, February 5, 2015

Baby Myles

We are counting down the days until Myles makes his arrival! Grandma and Grandpa get in next week and then we will be good to go!
This has not been my easiest pregnancy, but I know many women have it worse, so I'll leave it at that. I had my Dr. appt today and there's a chance that he will induce me at the end of next week. Fingers crossed! They're "guesstimating" Myles to be a 9 pound plus baby. So, I'm all about expediting this process. I can't wait to hold this sweet baby and kiss those chubby cheeks.
I'm definitely more relaxed this go around when it comes to my nesting. Maybe it's kid #3? Life? Or me just being lazy? At any rate, it's been very refreshing, not exhausting for me to "nest" for this baby.



Myles' luxurious nursery. 
Both Luke and Emma lived for a couple months in our closet after they were born. I realized that maybe I should start there, rather than trying to figure out sleeping arrangements and sharing of rooms from day one. I only need to add the glider chair and then it is complete. :)


Some sweet friends hosted a baby shower for me at Cheesecake Factory. It was such a fun night and made me realize how blessed I am to know these gals.

We're all excited and ready for Baby Myles to join or family!





No comments:

Post a Comment