Thursday, February 26, 2015

Grandparents


I cannot describe how extremely helpful my parents were when they came out to help with the addition of Myles. Just a few things they "helped" with while they were here:  laundry, meals, landscaping (thank you dad), grocery runs, entertainment of Emma and Luke, errand running, cleaning, but most importantly we felt so loved and spoiled to have them here with us.
My parents opened their mission call while they were visiting. They were called to the Tokyo Japan Mission! We are so excited for them. I know that they will continue to be a great influence and bless lives while they serve there. I am very grateful for their example. Selfishly, I'm also a little sad that we have to share them for 18 months. I told Luke we could make a really, really long paper chain when they leave. :)







It was a sad day when they had to fly home. We love them and appreciate EVERYTHING they did for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment