Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

We attended our neighborhood "Pumpkin Patch" event this afternoon. We had perfect weather and they did a great job with all of the various activities. Luke wanted to be a "Fire Fighter" for Halloween. I love that he is old enough to get into the holidays...and love that his Fireman costume from last year still fit him. Emma was a Bumble Bee and was content to roll along with whatever was happening at the moment. Including some whip-lash sustained while Luke was pushing/full on sprinting with her in the stroller and decided to make an abrupt 90 degree turn and hit a 2-3 inch barricade. Suffice it to say it was a miracle that Emma nor Luke were hurt...and since they weren't hurt, I haven't laughed that hard in a L-O-N-G time.






Hay Rides.



Train Rides.
Luke was in heaven (complete change from last year when there were tears of terror and not joy).










Emma and I even went for a ride on the red train.





Petting zoo.



Such a fun afternoon as a family.
I'm trying to teach Luke to say, "Thank you" this year when we go trick-or-treating instead of last year's comment of, "More!"  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment