Luke is doing a preschool co-op this year with two other buddies. We love having it small (especially with active kids) and the boys get along great. Preschool is once a week and we rotate homes every time. Luke loves preschool and frequently asks if today is the day for preschool. We hosted last week and I had so much fun with the boys. A friend took Emma for me in the morning, that also made it tons easier to focus just on the boys. We learned about the letter 'B' and our 5 senses. For our snack, we did some taste testing that I wish I would have video recorded. Between the funny faces of tasting the lemon, baker's chocolate and one boy licking the salt bowl I thought for sure I could win some serious moolah. (I also included pretzels, milk chocolate and marshmallows...but those weren't nearly as entertaining.)
Worked on fine motor skills, colors and sorting in our "Centers Activity".
Then I added a tool that required similar muscle use and control.
The boys loved doing this. We took turns rotating the various tools.
The taste testing.
These were great worksheets to easily record each boys' tasting results.
We did several activities for our senses, but the biggest hit was when we used the Binoculars for an "I Spy" walk. Oh my, such cute and fun boys!
Our project for the letter 'B'.
I realize that every time will most likely not run this smoothly, but it was an awesome first round!
No comments:
Post a Comment