Tuesday, October 8, 2013

It's Always Fun When Grandma Comes

While Bryan was out hiking hunting, my mom came and stayed a few days with us. The weather didn't want to cooperate that week, but we still had a great time playing inside. We always feel spoiled whenever Grandma comes to town. Luke was quite concerned about Grandma flying on the airplane from Utah to Colorado. As we drove to the airport to pick her up, he asked me, "Grandma holds on tight to the airplane? Grandma likes to ride ON the airplane? Grandma gets cold when the airplane goes fast?" After I had a good laugh, I explained that Grandma rode INside of the airplane. My mom was still trying to convince Luke that she rode inside of the airplane for the next few days.

Lots of books, legos, trains and stacking of yogurt cups.



Managed to make some homemade salsa one day. I'm regretting that we didn't make more. Yum!



As I mentioned previously, the weather was crazy. It rained SOOO much while my mom was visiting. She was here the week that all of the flooding happened in Boulder and Estes area. Luckily, no significant flooding in our area. Record rainfall didn't stop us from venturing out on a walk that quickly turned into an adventure. We might need to upgrade our tires for any more "off-roading." Great memories for us and anyone that was watching us.



No comments:

Post a Comment