...especially, this one.
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Mother's Day
This Mother's Day was my first "official" Mother's Day. I have wonderful examples in my life of mother/womanhood. My own mother, mother-in-law, grandmas, aunts, sister-in-laws, church leaders, etc have all done an incredible job with setting an example for me to follow. I had no idea (and probably have only caught a glimpse) what being a mother would mean to me. I'm not sure what words to type to describe how hugely blessed I feel to have Luke in our family. Bryan and I love that "little stinker" so much. It has opened my eyes to the love that mothers feel for their children. Being a mother is, by far, the most challenging and rewarding work I have ever done. As the saying goes, "I thank Heaven for little boys"...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love that picture! It captures the essence of motherhood and both of your sweet faces. You are such a wonderful mother...always knew you would be.
ReplyDelete