Charlie, Luke's friend, invited him over to play in the snow. The boys had a great time, but I think their moms enjoyed it a little bit more. Here are a few pictures from their adventure in the snow!
Luke making himself comfortable.
Luke relaxing on Charlie...poor Charlie was using all of his stomach muscles to support him AND Luke. Luke's looking at his buddy and wondering what the problem is...
As you can see, Luke is already kicked back and loving the idea of sledding. As for poor Charlie, I think he is beginning to wonder who invited this kid over!
The initial excitement of the sled moving across the snow...didn't last long
Uh-Oh! They only made it a few feet, maybe inches, before they toppled over. Valiant effort.
What? No tears??
(P.S. I love the look Charlie is giving me in this picture..."What's wrong with you lady? Help us out!"
Okay, yep, there are the tears.
We rescued the poor boys from their mothers' idea of a good time and took them around individually on the sled. The boys liked this much better. However, I am still laughing about the previous pictures.
Luke bundled up for his turn on the sled. He thought it best to lay down this time...might have a longer chance of staying on the sled.
Success! He loved it!
For the grandmas out there, I'm sorry that I don't have snow boots on your grand kid, but he is wearing 2 pairs of socks. :)
We had a great time in the snow. Thanks for inviting us over!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for coming over!
ReplyDeleteSo cute and funny! What fun Mom's you are!
ReplyDeleteOk I just laughed out loud so hard jeff came over to see what the trouble was. . . he then proceeded to laugh out loud which is a great feat. So cute, and I was worried about the no boots situation so i'm glad you explained. However I didn't realize that an extra pair of socks took the place of snow boots. He is such a cute lil devil.
ReplyDelete