Sunday, May 1, 2011

Back Tracking

WOW!  Where did the month of April go??? We have quite a bit of catching up, so I'll start with me. :) Bryan spoiled me on my 28th(!) Birthday with waffles and strawberries for breakfast, lovely flowers and a romantic dinner at a fancy shmancy restaurant. I went to lunch with my friend Elizabeth, Bryan even took Luke for a few hours so the gals could chat it up. We knew it was a good visit when we found out that our husbands checked in with each other to see what the other one had heard or if anything was wrong...hee, hee!! It was a great day.


Of course, I didn't manage to take any pictures of Bryan or me on my special day, but I did capture some of the other highlights!

Luke sang me his version of "Happy Birthday".  He then proceeded to take care of himself for the rest of the day, giving me the day off. Such a thoughtful boy.


He also thought that it might be time to start dropping hints about what he wants for his birthday... (yeah, right.)

No comments:

Post a Comment