Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Different Bug

Well, the domestic bug I had was overpowered by a nasty stomach bug that came to stay for a day or so. Yuck! Luckily, Luke nor Bryan have caught this bug, fingers crossed. However, since I was a little slower at getting around to things, Luke managed to step up to the plate and take care of himself, more or less.




Learned a few new ways to entertain himself: 

This is called "Luke the Turtle." Creative name, we know.





Next, he learned a new "illusion" - a.k.a. magic trick.

****Drum roll****




Poof!! That's right. The WHOLE golf ball.  







Scrounged up whatever he could find to fill his belly.


Jackpot!


Bryan took pity on Luke for the lack of attention he received and made it up to him with his first chocolate chip cookie.

 

 
Nothing like a little comfort food to ease any pain. :)





 Luke did get pretty bored around here. He dressed up all fancy to see if Bryan would take him into the office so he could learn the ropes there-having exhausted his resources at home. He really thinks that "sales" is in his blood, he might just have the "Nielson Boy Charm." Could you say no to this face? 



3 comments:

  1. Luke is so cute.. I love the golf ball in his mouth..sorta like his whole paci in his mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, he is a looker! I love that little sweater vest on him! Seriously, can I steal him? What a little charmer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so handsome! Jack was laughing out loud at the pictures with me. We want him to come over again! Looks like he does alright fending for himself. I had strep when Jack was almost a year and I could not stay awake and when I woke up from a brief snooze I couldn't find him. Don't worry he was just hanging out in the vacuum closet. It stinks being sick with a baby!!

    ReplyDelete