This is the look I got from Myles when I asked him to pause the games and give me a smile, haha! Better luck next time I guess!
Tuesday, August 27, 2019
Utah Day:10/11
We recovered on Day 10 from all of our fun at the pool and waterslide. We hit up the local 7-11 free slurpee day, blew bubbles, visited Grandma and Grandpa Munns' graves and relaxed at my parents' home.
The next day we said goodbye to my parents and headed to "the farm" and rode the side by side with Tom around some of the fields. It was good for my soul to be out there. I loved visiting my grandparents and cousins out on the farm when I was growing up. Lots of really good, cherished memories out there.
After the farm, we drove to Dave's house and played with more cousins. We cashed in our nickels at the closest Nickel-Cade and pooled our tickets to each walk away with three pieces of candy, ha! The kids were content playing at Dave's home and I even snuck in a nap! That evening we did pizza at the pool. It was a fun, quick visit. The next day we made the trek back to Colorado!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment