Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Utah: Day 9--Pool time and RED NECK Waterslide!

It was HOT-CHA-CHA while we were visiting Utah. To help cool off we visited Brigham City's pool. My kids LOVED it! Myles was over the moon that he could go down the slide with his life jacket (You have to pass the swim test to go down the slide in Colorado). They also liked the diving boards and concession stand. I laughed when we paid I think $1 for some popcorn and they handed us the whole microwavable bag of popcorn to enjoy! I think back home that would have bought us a 1/4 of popcorn. :)

















Just when my kids thought life couldn't get any better, we joined my parents' ward for the Red Neck Waterslide. It was so much fun! I couldn't believe how fast you got going! I went down several times with the kids and figured I might bruise or really hurt something if I kept going, but my kids would have stayed all night!

This is my "try not to say bad words" face! :) I love Emma's expression. Also, I think Emma and I slid the furthest that night. We almost made it to the fields, haha!








No comments:

Post a Comment