Putting these kids to work...because it's a lot of work (of the fun sort) going on a ski trip! :)
I had so much fun skiing with these two. We discovered a green run at the top of the gondola towards the end of the day. I wish we discovered it sooner, but glad we got in at least one run on it. Luke and Emma did so well that we ended up skiing all day. Myles was pretty much there for the photo op and then was over it. The Steamboat Miracle occurred when Bryan handed off the car keys to me and I didn't realize he gave me two sets of keys. I dropped my friend's key fob somewhere in the snow about 2 hours before we realized I didn't have it. By some a miracle, a "lifty" found it and turned it into the lost and found! Phew!
This is THE cinnamon roll one of my friends from church raves about. It was pretty delicious. I think the best part was the frosting with a hint of lemon.










No comments:
Post a Comment