Luke stayed up late working on his some of his new Lego sets he received from his friends and then was up early assembling another set. Luke loves Legos. His friends know him well. We surprised him at school and took him to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. I think he was hoping for Casa Bonita, but was still happy with Chick-Fil-A. :) That night, we went to the "dirt jumps" as a family and had a blast. There was even a snake that greeted (terrorized in my opinion) us on the pathway.
How lucky we are to have Luke in our family. As I was going through pictures, there were 9-10 pictures that were taken in rapid fire sequence . I didn't realize I was at the end until all of a sudden Luke wasn't in the frame. It caught my eye with how different the picture was without Luke in it. The picture seemed boring and uninteresting. How much more meaningful, fun and interesting our life is with Luke in it! I can't imagine our family without him.
After the dirt jumps, we headed home for showers, pajamas and birthday presents. I love the pictures of Luke's siblings and their facial reactions in comparison to Luke's. I guess we might need to place an emphasis on having happiness for others...including our siblings. :)
Happy Birthday to Luke!
We love you.
Those last two pictures are just too good
ReplyDelete