Thursday, October 12, 2017

Labor Day: Crags Camping-Day 3

We woke up and enjoyed a laid-back morning. We slowly packed up camp and then made our way home. We stopped to fish a few rivers and picnic. The kids found a great "rock slide" for them and practiced their bravery by jumping off one of the boulders. It was one of the highlight's of the trip. Grateful for Bryan and his never-ending quest of adventures and making memories as a family.





 



Bacon while camping has an effect on people.













Rockin' out on the rock.


 



















Myles wasn't so confident when it was his turn. Bryan rescued him and had him laughing rather than crying in a few minuted. Myles is 100% a daddy's boy. Sometimes, I feel like chopped liver, but I can easily see why Myles adores his dad so much. I love their relationship...especially when only daddy will due in the middle of the night. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment