Monday, May 15, 2017
Sharing a Room
Out of desperation, we moved Myles into Luke's room to see if it would help Myles to sleep any better. Even as I type this I realize, what were we thinking?!? Again, we were desperate. While no one is magically sleeping in every morning, these two boys of ours are sure enjoying sharing a room. Myles can definitely drive Luke a little crazy. One night, Bryan went to check on them and Myles had crawled into Luke's bed and was driving his train all over Luke's face. Luke was dead-fast asleep. Another night, Bryan found Myles snuggled up to Luke and Luke was wide awake. He gave Bryan a thumbs up and softly explained, "He sleeps better this way." The newness has since died down and Myles stays in his own bed for most nights. I wonder how long they will think it's fun to share a room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment