We love Mrs. Lapp!
Thursday, December 29, 2016
School Parties
The kids each had a class party at Pre-K and Kindergarten. Emma's was laid back with popcorn and movie. I helped coordinate Luke's class party of decorating graham cracker houses. Luke loved having both of his parents attend the party. Bryan helped Luke to construct a sledding hill out of gumdrops and frosting. I figured since I hit up every store in Castle Rock in search of gumdrops, I didn't feel guilty with him hoarding a few more. After the graham cracker houses were built and decorated, we played a few games. At one point, his teacher asked me to take over "Pin the heart on the Grinch." Well, in that 2 minutes, a fight broke out with the kids! It was so awkward, especially since all of the parents (including those that were involved) just sat there! Uhhhh... Fight and all, it was a great time. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment