Thursday, December 29, 2016

Happy Birthday Bryan!

We think Bryan/Dad is one of the best. We love when he surprises us and comes home early from work. The kids all shout "Dad!" or "Dada!" and I think that might be his favorite time of the day (mine, too). He is our best family vacation and adventure planner. He makes us his priority and I'm grateful for the sacrifices he makes to keep his time balanced. He brings out a little redneck in all of us and it keeps us laughing. He has each of our hearts.


The kids and I made him a Dr. Pepper cake. He's stayed off soda pop this entire year. I figured if it was baked into a cake, it didn't count. Only one problem, it tasted nothing like the real deal. Almost the thought that counts on this one. 


Bryan enjoyed the afternoon by fly-fishing with a friend. They have horrible luck together and the dam was just opened and made for less than ideal conditions, but he said it was still enjoyable. 

That night, he and I went out to dinner and caught 'Rogue One.' 
We love this guy! Happy Birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment