Thursday, December 8, 2016

Luke's Thanksgiving Program

At Luke's school, all of the kindergarten classes combined for a true Thanksgiving feast and program. One of the perks of being a room parent is a good seat since I was there early to set up! Bryan didn't think we were close enough. :) Luke, A.K.A. Bear Claw, did a good job with the actions and doing his part. He told me afterward, "That was so embarrassing, mom."






Luke came home with an assignment to disguise the turkey. He came up with the idea of making him a hunter and having it carry a gun. I know, not the most PC, but soooo my child! I may have kept my phone close by in case the school tried to call me the next day. No phone call, but I did receive an email from his teacher telling me that she loved it (turns our her husband and son are avid hunters) and sent a picture of it to her husband. This teacher has been so good for Luke!



No comments:

Post a Comment