Luke was a little unsure of the pumpkin "guts."
This one is working on cutting his upper teeth. Makes for a cute jack-o-lantern with crazy hair!
Next up, I started the homemade caramel as the pumpkin carving wound down. I know that the store stuff is easier, but it never tastes nearly as good as homemade. I always think of my Grandma Munns whenever making caramel. I think that's the biggest reason why I like to make the caramel-it reminds me of her.
Helping chop the toppings…Bryan appears to be little on edge in this photo. Never thought I would be more worried about cutting up the toppings than carving the pumpkins!
Myles is crawling everywhere and starting to get into everything!
To help the caramel set faster, we took it outside on the deck.
Myles followed us outside and received a drop or two of caramel from a spinning apple!
Bath time!
The kids loved decorating their apples.
I loved decorating the apples, too.
Chow time.
To cap the night off we lit our pumpkins and admired our handiwork.
Oh my gosh those apples look so good! And your pumpkins turned out so cute. I want to hear how you did it. You're such a fun, creative Mom! I love it.
ReplyDelete