Monday, October 19, 2015

Denver Museum of Nature and Science

Today was free admission day at a museum we had not tried out. We decided to go see what this place was all about, along with a few hundred of our closest friends. The kids loved it.

We started in the Space Odyssey Exhibit.






Cutest little astronaut I've seen.


Side note: check out that lady's pants to the right. Those front zippers also serve the purpose of stashing her cell phone. So convenient.


Luke took his job very seriously and made sure the rocket ship stayed on course.













Next, we ate our lunch and then headed to the Discovery Zone. We spent several hours here and the kids were sad when I pried them away. Besides the germaphobe coming out in me, I would give this section 5 stars.




Luke said the marble exhibit was his favorite. He spent the majority of his time here. 
I do believe this is the most impressive and interactive one I've seen.


Myles' favorite part appeared to be the bubble pillars.

I mean, come on, this kid.

This was Emma's happy face before I informed her those were hand puppets, not slippers.



Emma's favorite was the water play and discovery.




I loved holding this sleeping baby. My days are getting numbered of holding a sleeping child. 







No comments:

Post a Comment