The guy on the far right is loving his dining location tonight (along with any other guest in the restaurant that night).
Wednesday, October 28, 2015
Castle Rock Witching
Every year, one of my friends organizes the masses of ladies for a fun, ghastly night of "witching." The night started off at Costa Vida. We then hopped on the light rail to Union Station, downtown Denver. I think know that anyone that jumped on our same section of the train were taken back!! There, most of the group walked over to Little Man's Ice Cream. A good friend and I decided to relax at Union Station (where there was also Little Man's Ice Cream and comfy sofas). We then caught up with group and rode the train back. I think I was almost asleep by 2 AM. I'm getting too old for that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment