Thursday, July 2, 2015

Swim Lessons

I felt like Luke was really starting to get the concept of swimming in Boise when we were swimming every day. I was excited to sign Luke and Emma up for swim lessons in Colorado. These were their first official swim lessons. Luke loved it and is ready to skip the next level. It was a lot of fun to watch him enjoy it as much as he did. Emma's experience wasn't as positive. After she went under water, not once, but twice on the first day and I was the one that had to bring it to others' attention to grab her, she was not digging swim lessons. I try to have the mentality of "get back on the horse and ride," but not this time. She is still young and loves the water. I want to keep it that way. We'll give it another go for Emma in a few months.




No comments:

Post a Comment