Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Colorado or Bust!

Let's do this!
After logging as much time as we did in the car, I felt like I should do a blog post or pin something to Pinterest about "How to road trip 20 + hours in the car with a 4-year-old, 2-year-old and 4 month old." Want to know my secrets to even enjoying the time in the car??? MOVIES with headphones for the kids, SNACKS and more snacks and lots of games of "I spy." I don't think that list will make the Pinterest creativity cut. I didn't even make one thing by hand, not even the snacks. :)


I almost started crying when I saw this sign.  So happy to be headed back to what feels like home.





I took pictures of the kids sleeping to try and help me remember the positive parts of the last leg of the journey. :) Actually, everyone did really well, including Myles. I spent a lot of time next to him, but he has come a loooonnng ways with tolerating the car seat. It ended up taking us close to 10 hours because we hit Denver traffic-I haven't missed that! 

It almost felt surreal when we arrived in 'Colorful Colorado.' 
It's great to be back. 








No comments:

Post a Comment